Brittany Ferries launches 2020 golf breaks with a 10% early booking offer
The 2020 Brittany Ferries golf breaks programme, with great courses in Western France and Northern Spain, is out now. Book your 2020 golfing holiday by 31st October 2019 and you can save up to 10%.
With Brittany Ferries, your holiday starts when you check-in. Just drive aboard and relax whilst enjoying a wide range of facilities – a choice of bars and restaurants, cinemas, live entertainment and great value shopping. By taking your own car you’ll be free to try an assortment of courses. Plus there’s no need to endure airport parking, long check-ins and excess baggage charges, simply pack all the gear you need safely in the boot and off you go!
France is a world apart from the UK and yet it is only a short hop across the channel. With its outstanding cuisine, wine, cheeses and unique ambience, the après-golf is part of what makes a golf break in France so memorable.
Northern Spain remains largely undiscovered (and is very different from the busy Costas) where a combination of the spectacular Picos de Europa mountains, lush countryside and colourful vineyards create a breath-taking backdrop for some beautiful and challenging golf.
But if long crossings are not for you, there is a high-speed service to whisk you from Portsmouth to France in just three hours.
Here are a few sample tours:
Brittany – 1 night on board, 2 nights’ B&B and 3 rounds from only £340 per person
- Sail out overnight from Portsmouth to St Malo with a cabin
- Stay 2 nights at Hotel Univers in St Malo and play 3 rounds of golf at St Malo, Dinard and Val Andre
- Return on a day sailing from St Malo to Portsmouth
Normandy – 1 night on board, 2 nights’ B&B and 3 rounds from only from £383 per person
- Sail out overnight from Portsmouth to Caen with en-suite cabin, arrive the following morning
- Stay 2 nights at Hotel du Vallon in Trouville and play 3 rounds of golf at Deauville, Champ de Bataille and St Julien
- Return on a day sailing from Caen to Portsmouth
Northern Spain – 2 nights on board, 3 nights’ B&B and 3 rounds from only £337 per person
- Sail on a Tuesday from Portsmouth to Santander with cabin included
- Stay 3 nights at Hotel Villa de Laguardia and play 3 rounds of golf at Rioja Alta, Logroño and Izki Urturi
- Sail to Portsmouth from Santander on Saturday with cabin included
Brittany Ferries’ golf team is always on hand to help you tailor-make your holiday. For more information on golf courses, hotels and ferry timetables please visit www.brittanyferries.com/golf. Reservations and enquiries can be made on 0330 159 5418 or email [email protected]
*Prices based on 4 people per standard vehicle, sharing 4-berth inside cabin on overnight sailing, twin rooms B&B at hotel. All subject to availability at the time of booking. Based on April travel dates